top of page
July 14th - July 28th - August 11th
6 pm arrive - 6:15 pm start
Yoga, Nature and Community at the Hickories x Nod Hill Brewery
Yoga classes designed for every body with a focus on mindfulness, hard work, wonder, fun and discovery.
- Bring your own mat or large towel.
- Remember sunscreen and bug repellent. Natural is best - the Hickories is organic.
- Rain or shine - outdoors or in the barn.
- Arrive at 6 pm - We'll locate our best spot and begin at 6:15 pm.
- Arrive before 6 pm to get extra goodies at the Farm Store. Store open to the public 2-6 pm W/F + Sat 10-2.
- Add-on farm offering ($30 ticket option) will be distributed on arrival.
- 24 hour cancelation policy.
If you have any props you might like to use (blocks, strap, blanket or towel) bring 'em, but they are not necessary.
We are in need of connection, relief, and skills for our "I have to deal with stuff daily" tool belts. Any experience of class is a valuable experience as long as you are willing to show up and engage on the mat whether you've practiced yoga zero times or 3,003 times. You too "inflexible" self-labeled folks :).
Registration is required as space is limited.
For more on the Hickories, click HERE.
For more on Nod Hill Brewery, click HERE. Sarah has on the leadership team of the brewery since its gestation.
No upcoming events at the moment
bottom of page